Tuesday, March 22, 2005

So why a blog?

I have my own website, a raft of other interests and very little in the way of spare time, yet here I am plunging into the confused and murky waters of blogging. Why? Well, given that the waters are thus, it makes the whole thing rather interesting. Fluid. It hasn't yet calcified into dull expectation. I like the fact that blogs run from web-savvy schoolkids talking drivel to well-researched and argued political commentary. But this, I hope, will be a little different from the majority. I've never run with the pack, always burning my own tracks through life. Yes, there'll be random musings and links to something interesting (always with some personal comment), but the view will perhaps take in the scene from an unusual vantage, an angle previously unexplored.

A fresh project taps hitherto undreamed wellsprings of creativity, so I'll strap myself in for this ride (I love mixing metaphors!) and see where it goes - should be a good'un! Ah well, time to mix me a cocktail (4 p.m. IS respectable, isn't it?) and start cooking: Indian tonight, so much to do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home