Sunday, April 10, 2005

52 Weeks to Make the World a Better Place

I'm sure that there are many such guides published in various forms - newspaper articles, books, websites..., possibly ad nauseum. This one is intended as a kind of drip-feed version, to stimulate flagging interest at a regular interval. I shall attempt to publish each Sunday/Monday, my time, but there will inevitably be a few that fall outside the window so I'll apologise in advance (perhaps I should apologise for the assumption that such an apology is necessary?!#@).

But why bother? Well, there are so many smart-ass aren't-I-a-clever-bastard-'cos-I'm-so-cynical blogs about, I thought it time to redress the balance with a little simple positivism. But 52 is enough - I'll publish as a rolling cycle (will A Different Corner still be here in a year?) as no-one, surely, will remember a blog entry from a year previously. Or am I being a cynical bastard?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home