Monday, November 21, 2005

Latest fractal: Bloodbath

See Bloodbath at deviantART

My entry for the Apophysis weekly theme challenge (non-black backgrounds). I cannot produce art to order, but as I have a suitable candidate waiting in the wings, then I'm delighted to submit this one.

White background, 2 transforms, 3 variations (linear, spherical and fan). Rendered with flam3 2.7b1 using default density estimation settings - this is the reason for the 'selective focus' look, it is NOT the application of any post-effects. Had to leave the picture full size as too much detail was lost on reduction.

I see the aftermath of some terrible carnage in a sewer-like tunnel - what do YOU see?

2 Comments:

Blogger x said...

it looks like love to me. love and passion?
Come to think of it, very similar to a bloodbath really. :)

8:54 pm  
Blogger Stacey Whaley said...

Well at first sight, the title swayed my opinion into thinking it was a bloodbath. But thinking for myself, I'd say a nightmare. I love this piece!

2:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home